SCA is currently seeking Conservation Work Skills (CWS) Instructors for these trainings:
- Pittsburgh, PA (June 15-19) – trails, basic carpentry such as small foot bridges, invasive plants
- Greeneville, TN (July 6-10) – trails
- Washington, DC (July 6-10) – trails, carpentry
While we would normally require interested parties to be approved SCA CWS Instructors, we are loosening the requirements this season due to COVID-19. While we’d still prefer that instructors are experienced both with SCA programs and our conservation work skills program, we are primarily hoping to place knowledgeable instructors into local opportunities to avoid unnecessary travel or spread of COVID-19.
- Basic Instructor Requirements
- Experience managing, leading, or participating in SCA programs (strongly preferred)
- 2+ years of experience in trail building or related
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and MVR check
If interested in please e-mail [email protected] for more details.
Interested in becoming an approved SCA Conservation Work Skills Instructor? Learn more here.