Contact Information for Travel and US Bank Card Issues
- If you are having issues with booking Travel please [email protected], or call 603.504.3307.
- If you are having issues with your Declining Balance Card please contact Allie Judkins at [email protected] or 603.543.1700 x1117.
- Travel Information – Outlines booking travel with Egencia and reimbursement protocols/forms necessary to turn in.
Important Websites & Web Links:
- US Bank Login and Coding
- www.thesca.org/corps (Corps specific page on thesca.org)
- Nexonia Instructions
Project Leader Standard Reporting Documents:
Weekly / Per Hitch Reporting:
- 2017 Timesheet
- Output Log SOP
- Output Log Video Tutorial
- SCA Project Log
- Approving Activity Logs
- Hitch Report
- Emergency Response Plan
- Photo Guide
Final Reporting Documents:
Goals & Objectives:
- Travel reimbursement forms can be found under the Travel tab.
- Tax Exempt Form 2017
Vehicle & Equipment Forms:
- Equipment Inventory List: Communicate to NH what gear needs to be repaired / replaced.
- Corps Inventory Instructions
- Vehicle Condition Report 2013
- Vehicle Accident Report Template
- Field Guide
- Field Log for Adults
- Incident Report Form Template
- Emergency Response Plan Template
- JHA Assessment Form Instructions
- JHA Worksheet
- Blank Performance Plan
End of Program Evals:
- Member Mid-Term Performance Assessment – note: these are for use in the field (you’ll still need to complete these online via your MySCA portal for submission to SCA)
- Member End-of-Term Performance Assessment – note: these are for use in the field (you’ll still need to complete these online via your MySCA portal for submission to SCA)
- 2014 CM Benchmarks and Goals Performance Evals
- End of Season Agency Evaluation
- Corps Member Handbook
Member Leaves Team:
- Member Change Form : Form to be filled out immediately after a members departure and sent to manager.