Interested in serving in the off-season? SCA’s Leader Teams are a great opportunity to extend your field season, learn new skills, network with fellow Field Leaders, & have a great time. Leader Teams are composed of former, current, and aspiring SCA Field Leaders and take place in parks, forest, & public lands all over the country from August-May. For more information, watch the Info Session Video below (start at 10-minute mark) and visit the Leader Teams page on SCA’s public website.
- Chugach National Forest, AK
Trail work: 8/27-8/31
- Rocky Mountains National Park, CO
Trail and rock work: 9/2-9/29
- Access Fund- Okanogan National Forest, WA
Trail and rock work: 9/4-9/21
- Crater Lake National Park, OR
Trail work and bridge construction: 9/6-10/4
- Mark Twain National Forest, MO
Trail and chainsaw work, S212 or GOL cert preferred: 9/10-10/7
- California BLM, Roving
Trail work and construction, environmental surveying: 10/1-12/22
- Catoctin Mountain Park, MD
Trail and rock work, construction projects, and chainsaw work, S212 or GOL cert preferred: 10/7-11/2
- East Bay Regional Parks, Oakland, CA
Trail work: 10/8-11/11
- Big Thicket National Preserve, TX
Trail work and ecological restoration: 10/22-11/9
- White Sands National Monument, NM
Trail work: 10/22-11/11
- Monongahela National Forest, WV
Tentative Dates: 10/28-11/16
- Los Padres National Forest, CA
Tentative Dates: 10/28-11/9
- Lewis and Clark National Historic Park, OR
Tentative Dates: 11/5-11/18
And more coming soon!
To express interest in participating on a Leader Team, send an email to [email protected] and indicate your dates of availability.
We look forward to hearing from you!