Please review these important resources & contact your hiring manager with any questions.
Your pay for training will come in the form of a paper check which is sent to the address you have listed in your MySCA Portal. Please make sure that the address listed is current. Follow the directions below to ensure that you are setup to receive direct deposit during your time in the field. If you have questions please reach out to your direct supervisor.
Please note: you may not have access to PayCom until right before the start date of your training
You will receive an email from “[email protected]” with instructions for logging in to access your time-sheet. Once logged in you will be able to setup direct deposit, enter tax information, and enter your time. You will be asked to watch two tutorial videos via PayCom outlining how to use the system.
Be on the lookout for this email as you will not be able to log time until you follow the directions in the email. Contact your direct supervisor if you do not receive the email.
If you have trouble accessing W-2’s from previous years please contact: [email protected]
- Nexonia – this is where you will submit reimbursements
- US Bank Card Instructions
- If you are having issues with your Declining Balance Card please contact Allie Judkins at [email protected] or call 603.543.1700 x1117
- Tax Exempt Letter 2017
- ExpertVoice Pro Deals– available to both SCA alum and to current Crew Leaders (formerly known as Experticity and Promotive)
- SCA Pro Deal – this site is password protected, please reach out to your manager for the password.
If you are having issues with the enrollment process, please contact us at our enrollment hotline at 603-504-3215 or via email at [email protected]